Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Entries written before the creation of COSA18

     Today I decided to go back and look up my older blogs/journals and copy some entries over to COSA18. In most of the entries I copied over, I wasn't 17 when they were originally written. However, I believe that my immediate journey towards turning 18 began before my 17th birthday, so I don't think it matters. It's not as if I woke up that day with a sudden realization that things were changing, that happened months before while I was still 16 years old.

     You may wonder what I mean by "immediate journey". The day we are born we could consider ourselves on a path to 18, but we're not completely involved with the journey until we reach at least an age closer to 18, and we have realizations of the things that are soon going to be drastically changing.

     By spanning my posts to things written prior to my 17th birthday, I am putting more character development on the table for my readers to witness. While rereading some of the older things I've written, I already find myself disagreeing with my opinions and they're barely a year old. With that, I know you, the reader, will definitely see change, and hopefully it'll be interesting and enlightening.

     Upon completion, the posts within COSA18 won't extend farther than the years of 2009-2010. My posts will stop after a follow-up post or two after I have turned 18, and then they will cease.


If you want to check out my entries prior to starting "Confessions of Someone Almost 18", click the "written before COSA18" label to your right.

No comments: