Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I woke up with a smile on my face..

..because even though I had turned off my alarm this morning and slept until 1 (oops!), I knew I had cute hair, haha. It's ridiculous how much just changing one thing can boost your confidence!! I feel great today :D

     Well now my friend Bianca is coming over, and she's going to help me bake/decorate cupcakes for OYA. :) They're going to be so cute, I have a great idea for them! I'll take a picture once they're done to put up here. :)

     I really need to finish my thank you cards too today so I can give some of them out tonight, ughhh, so busy. Wish I hadn't turned off my alarm. :( On top of that, somehow I unplugged my phone when I turned it off, so now it's only half charged and that's not going to work. I need a battery with extended life. Ugh.

No comments: