Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dear true love,

You are my everything.

Let's be juvenile, you are my sunshine.
Now let's be honest, you don't exist.


No, I'm just kidding. I've come to realize that while you may not exist to me today, some day we will find each other. Maybe not a 'soul mate' exactly (not sure on my beliefs with that yet), but someone up to my standards will come along, and there is no need to settle for any less. Although it may be fun at first, and maybe not even waste my time, eventually it will lack joy and will be a waste of time. So the game is played by waiting it out completely, or catching a few waves on my ride out to sea.


Sea of love that is. (Hahaha. Just kidding.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thankyou so, so much for the comments on my blog. to be honest, I was and am having the worst day imaginable and your comments honestly brought a smile to my face. and, the idea behind your blog is awesome, 'the road to 18' i love it. i will definately be reading in the future.

Alexis Voltaire said...

You're absolutely welcome! A comment is the least someone could do to let them know they read something, and appreciated it, even if it's a short one. :)

I'm sorry about your horrible day, I hope this day's treated you better! I'm glad I could brighten up yesterday's for you :)

Thank you mutually as well for taking the time to read mine-and take time to understand the concept, glad you like!-it means a lot to me :)