Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Second of the Pisces


    You’ve done it and what it is I’m not entirely too sure. Quoted for truth, you’ve cracked deeper at or into my hardened posthumous shell than anyone else has, and I figured out why. For one, I finally feel I deserve to be known, and second, I discovered that you deserve to know me. The latter wasn’t accomplishable with just anyone either, you’re more special than the unrest waiting outside my ego’s doorstep. What’s harbored on your stoop, Jonathan? (“I’m a million different things, but not one you know.” – I Want To Disappear, Marilyn Manson)

    I didn’t cry at all and do you know why? I couldn’t cry, I didn’t want to. You agreed with me when I suggested that if I cried in your arms before you left I would cry as I left you in the airport, but I have a fairly strong feeling you knew I wouldn’t be shedding a tear! My deep breaths were nearly a requirement to contain the control, but the air is thin at such a great height, you only begin grasping if you allow yourself to panic. I was equipped with turning a wolf by the conquering aforementioned name, and you helped me survive the bottom. I’m not reaching for Sol or attempting to burst into a supernova just yet, but I definitely think I’ve reached some path to enlightenment within this garden at the end of the river. I hope you know that once you found your tunnel, you became the light at the end of mine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What you need to realize is that you are already a supernova, and you are starting to spread the light from your brightness already. Your do shine so brightly, and will only get brighter!