Wednesday, April 14, 2010

hellO


    Before meeting you I felt as hollow as the “O” in God. Things were accomplished, smiles were occasionally swept across my lips, but nevertheless I wasn’t encompassing a magnificent, genuine happiness from a perfect for me outside party.
   You’ve unbelievably transformed me into feeling like the most brilliant thing sparkling in the deeply competitive sky of mankind. The “O” in you is as gold as the sun you’ve sweetly convinced me I’m in league with.
    Thank you for being the replacements for every bit of me I despise for the variety of now slain reasons. I love myself more because of you, the surplus is allowing me to love you ever more than my underestimated personal capabilities. It will never be as passionate as the love you veraciously deserve, I’m incapable of such great heights on the tightrope without you and this is the one thing you can’t help me with. Just remember that “for you, I’d have this world on its knees.”
    Finally, thank you for every fleeting thought you dance with across my mind. I love you.

No comments: