Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First of the Pisces

     I highly value what I do and I was going to say I hope you notice me writing this rough draft of my love but it appears you must have already because you just kissed my cheek. Although, I half hope you hardly foresaw that this would be all about you, or anyhow, about us. In that case, it’d be like a surprise, you subliminally witnessed my work, and the less significance it holds for you in this very moment of your fingers striking the keys of your keyboard absent-minded to my withdrawals (symptoms of your love, etc.), the more significance it holds for me. The more you’ve had the more I love you, my Winston without the hill of church you reside upon, despite your name truly translating to the son of God. Son of Earth, I wonder, let us just rape this world together for a new era and become the 3rd or 4th generation sun. I meant it when I said I desired a couple of power (Pisces, power couple) If you burn I’ll burn brighter, and our first steps were on an earth quake.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad I was able to read this in the moment of its creation.

Alexis Voltaire said...

@ Jonathan: If only I had you reading over my shoulder often, everything I created would be much more beautiful, or decent in the least.

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful writing of what your heart is feeling! Thank you for sharing the beauty within your heart!