Thursday, December 31, 2009

The end of a decade

     I don't have time right this moment to type out everything I'd like, but I do have a lot of ideas planned to write about to conclude the year 2009 and begin the new decade. I just glanced at the time and realized it's 10 PM, and a tsunami of . . . something just hit me. I cannot describe it in one word, and multiple words wouldn't do it the justice it needs.
     One thing I do know is that by the time the next decade rolls over, I'll have a Ph. D in sociology, maybe even a book published if I work hard enough and people enjoy my work. Another thing I know is how truly terrifying that is.

     So this is it, my last writing of 2009. Deep breaths.

"Find what you are afraid of, face it, and then you won't be afraid of it anymore." - Marilyn Manson
1998, Hit Parader Magazine
Mechanical Animals
(Courtesy of MansonQuotes.com)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes you will, and you will be helping others to find their inter selves just as you have been doing. You are going to be a great help to so many because you really do understand what they are saying. You will be a rock to many as well as to yourself. Rock On!!!