Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holiday List/Wish List

Folks have been asking me what I want for the holidays, but like usual I don't deserve a thing. I love to give to others, but I always count myself last in everything. Regardless, I just don't see how a cluster of hollow holidays at the end of what we deemed a lapse of time equals getting gifts for often, no reason.

Anyway, due to relentless badgering (I know, it's just out of love), here is a list of things I would enjoy.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3PLHWTWFL2WOB

It's listed on Amazon because I already had a "wish list" going, and it was fairly simple to add to or edit. I've added notes to many of the things on the list, as well as priority. Be sure to check it out with the option "list highest to lowest priority" selected.

2 comments:

S. said...

Since you always put others before yourself, of course you deserve a present :)

Alexis Voltaire said...

Thank you, that's very sweet :)