Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A typical morning in the life of me

     This morning I woke up to my alarm like I do every morning. I pushed down the pink Hello Kitty button and scampered back to my bed to lay back down for a few minutes to click through my phone half asleep like I always do. After checking my messages, I rolled out of bed a second time and got some cereal from the kitchen to bring back to my room.
     Eating it on the floor out of a baggie without milk wasn't so weird, but when my ex entered the room with incense and, you know, in general, I wondered, "Wait a second, this is pretty weird. Oh well, I better just share my Trix and get over it." So I omnomnomed and we talked.
     Feeling pretty satisfied at having eaten breakfast, especially Trix, for the first time in weeks, I was a little shocked when my ex came on to me and started talking crazily about books I didn't care about. The latter obviously being the worst. Ha.

     It was then that I woke up a second time and realized it was now an hour after my alarm had initially gone off. And I hadn't eaten breakfast after all.

No comments: