Friday, January 15, 2010

Let's restore Haiti to beauty, happiness, and health


     Let's help these kids, and many others like them (among adults as well, of course), by donating and showing support for the tragedy that has befallen Haiti. Which, for the record, is not their fault due to some "pact with the devil". Any belief in that being truth is ridiculous, and I advise you refrain from posting comments to this entry with that nonsense in tow. Pat Robertson, I have many things I'd love to say to you, but I will silence my opinions of you to keep this entry on a positive note.

The American Red Cross – Text “Haiti” to 90999 to donate $10, visit redcross.org or call (800) RED-CROSS.

The Clinton Foundation – Text “Haiti” to 20222 to donate $10 or go to clintonfoundation.org.

Wyclef Jean’s Yele Haiti Foundation – Text “Yele” to 501501 to donate $5 or visit yele.org.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, we need to help our fellow man. What happened was a result of a nature act of the earth's mantel taking a huge slide. This is just something that happens, and we need to support all of the people. It could happened to any of us and we would need help from others also. Please do what you can to help support and aide them in this desperate time of need. I have already contacted the Red Cross myself, but I am just one person. I am sure anyone can give up one small pleasure to help so many people to whom have lost so much. So many lives, of adults and children. Not only that, but think of how many children are going to be left homeless and without any family. PLEASE HELP YOUR FELLOW HUMANS!!!!!!

Alexis Voltaire said...

@ kissafrog69: Great message, all true.

ashok said...

they are toooo black...