Friday, January 22, 2010

Becoming the Übermensch


“This Übermensch would be an artist, scholar, lover, and philosopher. He would do what most people only dream of doing. He would test himself and his vision against the strength of the world.”Eric Dontigney
    Having things be known is very important to me, even if someone doesn’t accept what I say as truth or an option of truth. I know my message has a high probability of remaining in the back of their head, waiting to rattle around again if brushed against in the future by similar speculation, thoughts, reminiscence, or physical situations. If allowed in their head by either warm or reluctant invite, I am like an extra conscience, or I am like a god that affects the thoughts of its believers and typically its skeptics too.
    Belief from opposite party means very little when I express to others my opinions of something, whether based on fact or speculation. Varying in topics from myself, them, relationships of our own or outside parties, politics, science, religion, morality, sexuality, etc. They don’t have to believe me when I proclaim that I’m going to go to college and create myself into a revolution of my cause. However, I will not allow them to step on me and bellow down to my place in the dirt that I won’t achieve greatness. When futile attempts to degrade me to a worm occur, I refuse to not be heard. They can shout in my face all the want with angry backlash, but I have risen from my premature grave that they’ve so wrongly dug me. The point is they’ll have to shout their disagreements at my face, their attempts at hanging me askew in mimic of a ‘degenerate’ piece of art to make their job a bit easier quickly be annihilated. If someone feels they must push me, they must feel I am stronger than they are. Why would anyone want less of a challenge if they saw equality or greatness in their opponent?
     If they do not fear me, they are so poorly mistaken at exactly what they are dealing with. I’m not some extraordinary being that was born an Übermensch. The difference between me and the majority of other people walking upon the same planet is that I recognize the power that is just begging to be unlocked from within. It shouts my name louder than any vocal cord every could, be it man’s or beast’s or a – presumably in this case – non-fictional god’s. It would be disgustingly wrong, crude, and a slew of other immoralities to myself to not grant its wishes for freedom. It simply desires liberation from its barred cell, I can sympathize. The truly magnificent thing is how intricately simple it is to break the lock.
     No matter who you are, it will never be easy to be the change you wish to see in the world, it will never be easy to become an idea as opposed to a simple human being, it will never be easy to sacrifice things, if not everything. Ease and simplicity are two entirely different spectrums, they require the respect they absolutely deserve to exist apart.
     My path will never be easy because I chose long ago to take the road of greatness. I want to stride alongside the beaten path of those I have allowed the honor of influencing me, and I dearly hope other precious people will allow me the highest human honor of being influential. They will re-humanize me, when I am nothing of the sorts! In that light, by their greatness, acceptance, trust, and love, I will finally become a Saint.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You will not be a follower. You know what you want and you are going for the Gold. I have no doubt that you are going to reach the goals that you are going for, and some that you don't even know you want at this point. You know I will support you complely in every thing you aim for. Go for the gusto, you will make it!!!!

Alexis Voltaire said...

@ kissafrog69: Thank you. :)

carlos millin said...

im glad to see a fellow child of humanity shedding her position as a beast of burden to the fallacy of the human error and surpassing the ego death that comes with realizing that those of us who can see are as lions among sheep. but with that ego dead we are as newborn children of the universe and so traverse existence aware and unfortunately very alone and opposed for now. i would love to speak with you on these matters as we are close of age.

my name is carlos millin

and i too have chosen this path you walk.

i would love if youd email me and we could juxtapose ideas at archivalbeast@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I wanna to decide some of questions in this area. Could u help me to do it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

I really liked your article.

Anonymous said...

Супер современные новости http://новостипланеты.рф

Anonymous said...

Dear friends, when I take not asked in regard to have anyone to alleviate, but survival is such a fiendish fancy, that
suffer with to beg for help. I'm in a very grave locale, ask Your friends, help
they can, how much can. I want be pure appreciative to You.
Perfect Money U 1557851 E 1512655 send: alexxx767@gmail.com
PayPal : alexxx767@gmail.com