Saturday, November 21, 2009

Now we'll play my game.

"When you figure out those things...you let me know."

We'll play your way.


If you want to unload your responsibilities on me, they will be dealt with in how I deem appropriate. I am vicious, I can and will go all the way. Before I send anyone crying let me get one thing clear-- I don't hurt people, people let what I do and say hurt them. It sounds like a malicious excuse, but we're all guilty of self-inflicting the pain we feel. At times, even I have let what people have said and done hurt me. However, I'm mainly just annoyed by people. They can take my revenge however their strength allows. I have to make a lot of determining choices right now. Do I push through, or do I barrel through? I can become a bulldozer, but how many insects will I hurt along the way to my target of demolishment?


My family always told me I didn't deserve to be treated like I was growing up, but now I'm not sure what has changed since they told me that lie. Do they believe I deserve to be treated like shit now? What changed between being an innocent child, and being a victimized teenager? Does that mean I needed to become the target of resentment, because that's exactly what's happening. I know I don't deserve to be treated this way, or to have this life. I have done nothing.


Let me sarcastically apologize dear family, for being molested by five different people on numerous occasions throughout my life, for being addicted to self mutilation since I was twelve years old, for two of you walking out on me, for not being aborted. I know how much that affected YOU, you selfish excuses for caring human beings. If you have any wonder in your mind that maybe you're someone I'm talking to-- you are. If I ever feel my purpose has dissipated, it will be one of the last day of my life. Perhaps it's a good thing I learned how self mutilation can destroy a person, because I can never lose sight of what matters. It will be my very end.


"Hope I don't look weak, cause when the wolf cry you still see that wolf teeth motha fucka." - Lil Wayne

No comments: