Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mouths

We touched with what we use to affect the world, two powerful being becoming one. One idea, one goal, it's all the same and singular. Remaining alone again, we shall touch the planet and every person unwilling to listen.

I want to love someone and I want someone to love me, I don't want to be left behind, I have no trust issues, but that's my biggest fear. Regardless of all the breaking up I've done in the past, ironically I am terrified of being left alone. The comfort of comfort isn't something I want to be taken away, especially when any relationship partaken in would be a selfish part of my time spent. I cannot risk wasting time on the aftermath of a separation, so I should really not bother.

Why can I not find a promise like the one you gave me, why can you not fulfill? Why was my heart "broken", when I didn't even give it away to begin with? I am less and less human every day, becoming closer and closer to my goal of turning into an untouchable idea. The only time I will be human again is when I die alone, because when you die, you're alone.

No comments: