Thursday, March 25, 2010

Revolution, Revolución

     Today is just one of those rare days where I feel like if I tried to start a revolution right now, the planet would swing into full force at my whim and obey my every erratic command. Right from my front lawn, of course.

     How does a revolution even click into geared motion, anyway? Aside from the aesthetic shivering within the womb, do you waken with the concept crystalline in open palm? Is the day of deranged lucidity the emergence of revolt? Found to be true, how many revolutions have been skipped over due to my indoctrinated madness always being absurdity?

     It’s the luminous clarity that sparkles shrouds over the insanity of my off-chained dream, and today,
                                    I release the dogs.

No comments: