Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Lakeview Theory

    It seems I had it right (write) from the relative start of this page. Lingering on 1e rests “Ground Zero,” and in case you forgot let me refresh the Pensieve: “The greatest position of control would be using past abusings for my heART.”

    Unkillable; this is me, thus I spoke. Are we not all but less illustriously wordy Zarathustras? I receive the highest honor today and forever always after, although it’s my fault for always ripping it from myself. The possibility of triumph rears its head today.

    I can do this because I can do anything. “The descent had destroyed me, and yet, I lived.” Ravenously I shall return, divine and avenging myself, my committing to revenge upon my “brothers” of equal capability and political opportunity. This handicap has made me more.
    By crippling by venom wings you still-birthed a new five star that I will transfigure to the six letters of my name, and! I am not half-price or on sale. My only clearance is the destruction of my demons, doppelgänging as the ironic dichotomy as the death of you. I will gaze at you—no! I will glare at you, O abyss, for now you shall fear me. The greatest entity to ever live, cloaked in reds of the cosmos. I am Goldilocks today and forever after always, I am man becoming the Übermensch one playful skip of a knitted knot at a time. I shall make the Hiltons hang their heads in shame, I will clutter my Monopoly world with black future paint.

    And now, I’d like to take you with me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well said, if I am understanding this the right way, and if I am not, silly me :)~! It is true that the more demons, whatever they may be, are let out, the more the good can enter. The good is different for each person, but it is just the same. Keep tossing the demons to the wayside and carry on with what ever feels good to your heART. Just one thing, always share with those whom you hold close and to the those that hold you close, even if you can not see them through the haze of life, they are there, and always will be!!!!

Alexis Voltaire said...

@ kissafrog69: You have an interesting take on this, thank you for sharing it with me. It has given me new thought. :)