Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday’s Thoughts - Theme: Sam Halpern

     I just read Justin Halpern’s memoir of his father Sam Halpern in Sh*t My Dad Says. I remember when the concept was a simple Twitter page that I found wildly hilarious whenever I got a chance to stumble across it.
     I was pleasantly surprised when Halpern showed up one night on Chelsea Lately talking about his new book and a TV show in the works!

     With that, today all the quotes are from the mouth of Sam Halpern.

This Weeks Theme: Sam Halpern
“When it’s asshole-tightening time, that’s when you see what people are made of. Or at least what their asshole is made of.”

“Listen up, if someone is being nice to you, and you don’t know them, run away. No one is nice to you just to be nice to you, and if they are, well, they can go take their peasant ass somewhere else.”

“Sometimes life leaves a hundred-dollar bill on your dresser, and you don’t realize until later it’s because it fucked you.”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so funny, but so true!!! lmao

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your cosa18.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer