Saturday, July 3, 2010

30 Days to an Almost End - Day 11

This week in detail
     I don’t remember my week in detail. I couldn’t tell you what I did last Sunday, I honestly do not recall. Instead I’ll tell you some details about my week that I can remember.
  • Finally, I changed my last name on Facebook to Voltaire.
  • At some point, I ate two or three or maybe even four McFlurries. All M&M. I’ve never had another flavor, and may never.


  • I worked out a lot. This morning I went for my first morning bike ride, around 6:45 AM. It felt wonderful, I want to do it again.
  • I watched a lot of movies this week. Cabaret, Copycat, Blue Velvet, The Lovely Bones… I think I’m missing one, too. One movie I didn’t see this week was Eclipse.


  • I’ve read quite a few books this past week too. Plato’s Republic, Dante’s Inferno, Lois Lowry’s Gathering Blue and Messenger, Justin Halpern’s Sh*t My Dad Says. Now I’m reading Nabakov’s Pnin.


  • I got a new Miley & Max skirt today, as well as a really cool wifebeater. It’s too big on me, but it was the only one I saw. I couldn’t pass it up.



     And that’s my week, the bits I can remember.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Life is like that! I think the mind remembers what it want to pull at at any given time, it is selective. lol You are not losing it,trust me, I can not name anyone who hasn't done this. I just chuckle and don't say to much about it, I know it will show up sometime!! ;D lmao ya gotta laugh at it!!!