Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It is fun to make fun of everybody

(Originally written on July 8th, 2009. Posted to COSA18 on September 14th, 2009.)

     That is why I do, and have no guilt or shame in doing so. I'm sorry, but there is a joke to be made of everything, no matter what it is. There are no boundaries, because someone will find it funny. Cancer? Oh it can be funny. Oh your mom died of cancer? She'd probably laugh honestly. "Oh yeah, that cancer. It snuck up on me, damn it. Oh well, I have a cute condo in heaven."

     Granted, this is all theoretical, don't come after me in a rampage saying your mama died of cancer and doesn't appreciate me taking it lightly, because I'm not. I'm just stating the truth, anything can be funny, I don't care what it is. No matter what you make a joke about, suicide, child molestation, disease, addiction, alcoholics, inbreeding, or things that aren't fucked up, someone will laugh.

     It's a free for all people, man up and spew out something comedic so we can all have a laugh we hide behind our hands because it's not funny to laugh about black people.




..lol

No comments: