Thursday, July 30, 2009

CuteOverload.com posted my picture on their website!!!!

(Originally written on July 30th, 2009. Posted to COSA18 on September 14th, 2009.)

      Alright, well technically Sarah took the picture and was actually there, but when I saw it's adorableness I had to ask if I could send it in! Who would have thought they'd actually post it!?

      Scroll to the bottom of the blog part, before the comments. It's the last picture, the one of the tortoise eating a carrot-shaped cake. Yep, that's Fred, the tortoise that lives in Petland on Semoran! They even credited with my name, and gave it a title!

      I am surprised beyond belief, this is one of my favorite websites that I visit daily for a "pick me up". :)

      Once again, thanks so much Sarah! NOW WE'RE FAMOUS! Haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it