Friday, March 13, 2009

Vincent/Outing

(Originally written on March 13th, 2009. Posted to COSA18 on September 16th, 2009.)

     I was still down today, naturally. I've looked up a lot of information about leopard geckos, and I found I did a lot of things wrong with V. I feel guilty because I did so many things wrong, but I honestly didn't know. One thing I have learned is to NOT TRUST PET STORES. Advice they give is usually WRONG WRONG WRONG. I looked up PetLand's website, and they say to put a bright light over your reptile (categorizing them all together), and I read on a website for gecko care that such lights can make them not eat.

     If I do get another gecko, it will of course not be the same. But I will have a lot more knowledge than I did with Vincent. However, the guilt still tugs at me, because it's not his fault I had poor knowledge. It's mine, but it isn't at the same time. I was fed wrong information, and believed it, and he suffered ultimately in death.

-~-~-~-~-

     Well, today I went out with Steph. We went to Olive Garden, I saw Casey Anthony's parents and brother there, which I thought was worth sharing as a 'celebrity sighting', even though I've seen her mom 'in the flesh' before. Anyway, they got rid of the entree I love (it was limited time only unfortunately), so I probably won't be back there for a while.

     We went to JoAnn's to get something for Steph's ceiling fan, but instead she got three pairs of knitting needles (some ridiculously huge), three balls of yarn, some acrylic paint, and brushes, haha.
After we went to Stardust for the slam, which was our initial reason for the outing. /shrug

-~-~-~-~-

     Here's some pics. This one is my word map in the game of Bananagrams we played at Stardust. Pretty fancy words~


     Here's some of the enormous needles Steph wanted to buy, that I talked her out of, lol



     And here's some cookies I made last night.




"The moment you step out that door, you have to depend on fellow humans valuing their lives. If they don't, they will kill you. If you don't, you will kill them." - Me

No comments: