Thursday, May 6, 2010

My heart has been ripped from its place in my chest.

     I just tried it. I tried so hard, without even realizing it. I looked for the beauty I once saw in everything alive, and I see it alive, I really do, but I no longer see myself living alongside anything. I am not substantial enough to be compared to the living beauty of the world because I can hardly recognize it. I am the dead, and we were once the dead together.

     When this finally ends please wake me up from this nightmare. You were my dream inside a dream. But as mentioned, you’ll understand when I’m dead, I suppose.

3 comments:

Trixie Racer said...

If this is about a boy, realize that one day he will matter so little that you'll wonder why you even cried over him.

Alexis Voltaire said...

@ Trixie Racer: You're right. :/ I hope.

Unknown said...

Life gives no guarantees, but does give us a lot of promises. This journey of life can seem strange at times, but just take everyday as a new journey. Sometimes it takes us on a certain ride over and over again. So would say it makes you wiser but wise or not it still has is
if's pain. They journey will continue and bring new people, places and things to ponder over. You never know what will be if you don't take the chances. Sorry for your pain, but the future holds much greater people, places and things for you. Hang in there, this will pass and you will be searching for what is next in your journey. Take care and let go of the past, believe me, there is more of everything out there. Take what you have experienced and charge back into your journey of Life.